Beautify Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Covington, TN
Dr. A. Roy Wrather and the rest of our team are committed to ensuring your smile is healthy. We also think it’s important to have an attractive smile so your self-esteem is healthy! That’s why we offer such a wide range of cosmetic dentistry in Covington.
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we have many cosmetic dental treatments to improve it. Wrather Family Dentistry can help you:
- Whiten discolored teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Cover flaws such as chips or stains
- Change the shape of your teeth
- Make your smile less “gummy”
Call 901-245-6276 to take your first step toward a more confident smile. You can complete many treatments in just one visit!
Straighten Your Teeth Without Metal Wires or Brackets
We offer ClearCorrect, a system that straightens teeth with a series of clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets. The aligners are not only discreet but removable too. You can take them out for meals and for oral hygiene. For younger smiles, we also offer Nite-Guide®, an orthodontic appliance that creates room for healthy tooth development in young children.
Choose From Several Options For Hiding Smile Flaws
If you have imperfections such as chips, stains, or gaps, you have more than one option for covering them. Dr. Wrather has been beautifying smiles for 50 years, so he can help you choose which cosmetic dentistry procedure is best for you. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – Modify the size, shape, and color of your smile with these thin “shells” of tooth-colored material that we affix to the front surfaces of your teeth. We offer both traditional porcelain veneers and prepless veneers. Either should last at least a decade with proper care.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll apply layers of tooth-colored resin to teeth to hide minor flaws like chips and uneven edges.
- Snap-On Smile® – This is a removable prosthetic that snaps over teeth. It’s often used as a temporary solution. For instance, you can wear it to hide gaps in your smile while dental implants heal.
Transform Your Smile With Small but Significant Touches
Some of our simplest and most affordable cosmetic dental treatments can make a huge positive impact on your smile. They include:
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose to receive a whitening treatment in our office, or we’ll supply you with professional-strength gel and custom-made whitening trays to use at home.
- Gum Reshaping – We use a laser to painlessly remove excess gum tissue or otherwise improve your gumline.
- Teeth Contouring – We can make minor modifications to your teeth’s shape.
- Crown Lengthening – We can remove a bit of gum tissue to expose more of your teeth’s surfaces prior to a procedure like veneers.
Combine Cosmetic Dental Treatments For a Smile Makeover
You can combine cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures for a total smile makeover. Using his advanced training and years of hands-on expertise, Dr. Wrather will help you select solutions that will give you the smile of your dreams while fitting into your schedule and budget. He can even use digital imaging to give you a preview of what your new smile will look like.
To find out how cosmetic dentistry in Covington can transform your smile, call 901-245-6276.