Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants in Covington, TN
When you lose teeth, it doesn’t just affect your mouth. Losing teeth means losing teeth roots. Without stimulation from roots, your jawbone will shrink. With multiple missing teeth, your face begins to get that “collapsed” appearance that makes you look older. Fortunately, dental implants in Covington stimulate your jaw like natural tooth roots, keeping it intact.
Better bone quality is a big benefit of implants, but it’s not the only one. Implants are:
- Comfortable – Once implants are placed, you’ll forget you even have them.
- Secure – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, they keep your replacement teeth secure. You won’t experience embarrassing slippage, and you’ll never need adhesive again.
- Convenient – Depending on the type of teeth replacements you choose, your oral care routine won’t change. Simply brush and floss to keep your teeth clean.
- Versatile – Implants can replace any number of teeth, even all of them, depending on the dental restorations used with them.
- Durable – Implants should last a lifetime, with proper care.
Interested in replacing your teeth with implants? Call Wrather Family Dentistry at 901-245-6276 for an appointment with our Covington, TN implant dentist.
Choose an Experienced Dentist For Your Dental Implant Procedure
Dr. A. Roy Wrather has completed 4,000-plus hours of advanced training in many different areas, including implant dentistry. Thanks to his expertise, he both places and restores implants. You can get your entire dental implant procedure, from start to finish, in our Covington, TN office. Some dentists outsource part of the procedure to an oral surgeon, which almost always results in more time, hassle, and expense. Dr. Wrather also uses many different kinds of implants, including mini dental implants.
Replace Any Number of Teeth With Implants
No matter how many teeth you need to replace, we can use implants to give you a smile that looks, feels, and functions like the one you had before – or better. Dr. Wrather can expertly restore your implants with:
- A Dental Crown – to replace a single tooth
- A Dental Bridge – to replace several adjacent teeth
- Dentures – to replace many teeth, or even all of them
He can perform fixed dentures, a procedure during which he attaches a full arch of replacement teeth to just four implants. It can be done in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both for full-mouth teeth implants. Your teeth will stay in place. In your upper jaw, your palate remains exposed so you can more fully enjoy your food. He can also perform fixed dentures on six implants. You can even get necessary oral surgery procedures, such as tooth removal or bone grafts, from Dr. Wrather.
Enjoy Total Comfort While You Get Your Implants
No matter which dental implant procedure you choose, our team will ensure you remain comfortable and relaxed. You can help yourself to water or coffee from our beverage station beforehand. We’ll offer you a pillow and blanket to keep you warm and cozy. If you’re anxious, you can choose one of our two kinds of safe dental sedation: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or an oral sedative. With either method, we’ll monitor you throughout your treatment.
To see if our Covington dental implants are right for your smile, call 901-245-6276.