Relieving Dental Anxiety in Covington, TN Is Important to Our Team
Our team considers relieving dental anxiety in Covington one of their most important functions. That’s because many procedures can’t even happen with an anxious patient. Worse, anxiety leads some people to avoid general dental care. Skipping regular exams and similar care can result in small problems like cavities turning into much larger and more complicated issues.
We keep stress to a minimum with:
- Patient-friendly technology that keeps your procedures quick and comfortable
- A dentist who can handle any situation, thanks to his 50 years of experience and advanced training in many areas of dentistry
- Two kinds of dental sedation to soothe your nerves
- A focus on the patient experience, including easy free parking, a beverage station, and other comforts
Schedule a stress-free appointment by calling 901-245-6276.
From Start to Finish, Experience Stellar Patient Care
We want your visit to be as friction-free as possible. You’ll find plenty of free parking at our office. Enjoy complimentary refreshments from the beverage station in our handicap-accessible waiting room, and watch informative videos of our dentist sharing information about our services. If you have any further questions for Dr. A. Roy Wrather, he’s happy to answer them in person!
We’ll offer you a blanket and pillow to help you get comfortable in our dental chair. We also use technology designed to keep your care quick and comfortable. Examples include:
- A Laser – for painless gum reshaping
- Comfortable Impressions – so you get accurate restorations
- Digital X-rays – for fast and accurate images
At the conclusion of your appointment, we make paying for your services as anxiety-free as possible by offering numerous options, including a dental savings plan.
Select the Dental Sedation That’s Right For You
We know anxiety levels can vary depending on the treatment you’re receiving, among other factors. That’s why we give you a choice of two kinds of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, this form of sedation takes effect quickly and wears off fast too. You’ll even be able to drive yourself home afterward.
- Oral Sedative – You take one prescription pill for a deeper level of relaxation. You’ll be groggy for a while, so you’ll need to arrange transportation.
To talk to us about relieving dental anxiety in Covington, call 901-245-6276.