Regain Your Full Oral Function With Restorative Dentistry in Covington, TN
If you have damaged or missing teeth, you may be struggling with activities as basic as eating or even speaking. That’s no way to live! Let us repair your smile with restorative dentistry in Covington so you can get on with your life. Our restorative dental care will:
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Repair dental damage like cavities
- Give you the ability to eat whatever you’d like
- Relieve discomfort
- Strengthen your teeth and protect them from further damage
- Improve your smile’s appearance
We keep your restorative care comfortable and convenient with technology like our dental laser. We use it to improve gum health and appearance among other things. Whether you have a cavity or a broken tooth, our dentist, Dr. A. Roy Wrather, and the rest of our team can help! Call 901-245-6276.
Choose the Right Dental Restorations For Your Smile
We offer a complete range of restorative dental care to fix everything from a small crack to an abscess. Among our services:
- Tooth Fillings – We use metal-free materials for our tooth fillings called tooth-colored composite. We’ll ensure you get a comfortable solution for your situation.
- Dental Crowns – A porcelain crown can fix many different problems, including a broken tooth. It can even cover cosmetic issues such as stained or misshapen teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Since they cover the front surfaces of teeth, veneers can mend small chips, cracks, or similar damage.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations cover more tooth surface than a filling but less than a crown. They are a good choice for decay that is too extensive for a cavity but not serious enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – If the center of your tooth is infected, a root canal procedure will save your tooth and relieve your pain.
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
If you’ve lost teeth, we recommend replacing them with dental implants to give you the feel and function most like your natural smile. Thanks to Dr. Wrather’s expertise, you can get implants to replace anywhere from one tooth (using a dental crown) to an entire mouthful of teeth (with implant-supported dentures).
If implants aren’t for you, you can choose one of these teeth replacements instead:
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace a single tooth or several adjacent missing teeth. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning.
- Dentures – We have traditional dentures for every situation, including partial dentures, full dentures, and even temporary dentures. Dr. Wrather will help you select the right dentures. Working with you, he’ll consider the condition of any remaining teeth, your budget, and other factors.
Interested in restorative dentistry in Covington? Call Wrather Family Dentistry at 901-245-6276.