Restore Your Smile With Dentures in Covington
Losing all of your teeth is not the end of your smile. Dentures in Covington can restore the look and function of your natural teeth. The team at Wrather Family Dentistry has years of experience working with patients who are edentulous, or have no teeth. We know what is at stake, and we are ready to help. Patients love our dentures process because we:
- Put patient comfort first
- Will make sure you have functioning teeth
- Provide replacement teeth that look great
Get your smile back! Call 901-245-6276 today to schedule an appointment where you can discover all your tooth replacement options. We can’t wait to see you!
Chew Food Comfortably & Look Great
We all want the same things from our smile – we want it to function and look attractive. Many patients come into our office believing that their smile is too far gone, but that’s simply not the case. With Dr. Wrather’s experience and training, there is always hope.
When it comes to dentures, we offer a wide variety of solutions to help every patient get the exact care they need.
- Full Dentures – This traditional solution is still a great option for many of our patients who are without an entire arch of teeth. We’ll make sure your denture fits perfectly!
- Partial Dentures – A partial can be a great solution for patients who are missing several teeth but not all. We’ll protect your remaining teeth while restoring your missing teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Provide extra stability to your denture with dental implants. We can place a couple of implants to hold your denture in place throughout the day.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – The most stable option is to secure your dentures to your jawbone with the help of implants. Ask us if this is an option for you!
- Temporary Dentures – We’ll never leave you without any teeth. Temporary dentures are an option for patients who are waiting for their long-term restoration to be created.
Your Smile Solution Is at Wrather Family Dentistry
No matter the current state of your mouth, Dr. Wrather can help you restore your teeth and overall oral health with denture solutions. All it takes is one phone call to begin the process.
Replacing missing teeth with dentures in Covington is a big deal. There is more at stake than just the way you look, though that is an important factor. Having a set of functioning teeth allows you to eat nutritious foods that will keep you healthy and may even prolong your life. If you opt for dental implant support, you will find that your facial structure looks younger due to improved bone health.
Call 901-245-6276 right now! Dr. Wrather and his team are here to help you find the solutions for your missing teeth.